Intro to Yoga
- What happens to our bodies when we practise Yoga. How it can soothe and energise and why it is so brilliant for Children.
- We will look at physiological and emotional issues arising in early years and how to address these in a Yoga story.
- You will get the chance to experience a kids Yoga class and learn how to put one together yourself.
- How to focus the children and get them ready for Yoga
- We will cover a set number of postures and breath practices explore how they make us feel and how to teach them safely.
- Performance - How to add that special sauce to the Yoga story so that children will stay interested
- How to bring a story book to life using Yoga postures.
- A chance to experience a guided visualisation aimed at Children.
- Through out the day you will have the opportunity to practice your teaching skills and receive constructive feedback.
- Each delegate will receive a comprehensive booklet out lining all the techniques covered during the day including a posture guide and two Yoga stories
- This course is suitable for any one working or living with children who has practised Yoga for at least a year.